Makes a quick and easy lunch
- – 60g (2oz) Buttery Spread
- – 6 spring onions, chopped
- – 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- – 110g (4oz) beansprouts
- – 1 red chilli, deseeded and diced
- – 2 pak choi, leaves divided (Pak Choi, or Bok Choy, is a type of Chinese cabbage)
- – 350g (12oz) raw tiger prawns, peeled
- – ½ tsp sugar
- – 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- – 3 x 150g packs thick noodles to serve
- – 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Melt the Buttery Spread in a wok or large frying pan and heat until hot. Add the spring onions, pepper and beansprouts and stir fry for 3-4 mins until softened. Add the chilli, pak choi and prawns and continue stir frying for 2-3 minutes until the prawns have turned pink.
- Mix together the lime zest and juice and soy sauce with sugar and cook for 1 minute until everything is hot.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, drain well and divide between 4 serving dishes. Top with the stir fry and garnish with the coriander leaves.